New Introduction

   
      Hi there! I'm Jamie I'm 23 I enjoy traveling, writing, meeting new people and practicing Feench and Russian. My dream job is to be a travel writer and maybe even develop some apps! I have so many ideas for some travel companies as well that o would hopfully like to share. Currently I work as a cashier at a foodmarket. My goal for this "New old blog is to post about traveling and travel writing. I have had some posts on here already that I had deleted because I feel like theu were just scratched out and probably didn't make much sense and also no one seemed interested. So hopefully in the near future I can put out a little more interesting content for you guys. Feel free to drop a comment and let me know what you want to see!
Thanks again hope you liked this post more to come!

P.S. I'm still a beginner at this. This is my only online blog so far. If you guys have any suggestions on anything I'm posting please.feel free to let me know! All feedback is highly appreciated!

Comments